Busboard with six PCI slots for towerised Amiga 1200.
The Mediator PCI 1200 TX busboard is designed to enable expansion of towerised Amiga 1200 with a wide range of high-performance, low-cost PCI cards.
New firmware embedded in CPLDs of MEDIATOR 1200 TX allows significant speed-up of graphic card operations when hardware 2D and 3D acceleration is used in single-processor systems (68k or PPC).
• 6 PCI slots (PCI 2.2 compatible)
• Power Management Interface
• 66/33MHz PCI clock (transfer rate up to 264MB/s)
• 32-bit PCI datapath
• 4GB PCI memory space
• Busmastering/DMA in all PCI slots
• SDRAM/SGRAM of PCI gfx card as a fast DMA buffer
• Interrupt controller (4 lines to each PCI card)
• AT and ATX PSU connectors
• Compatibility with 68030/040/060 and PPC turbo cards
• Fits in any A1200 in D-BOX, E/BOX (Power, Winner), EZ-Z4 and Infinitiv tower
• 2D graphic drivers for: Radeon 9200, Voodoo5, Voodoo4, Voodoo3, Voodoo Banshee,
• S3 Virge and S3 Virge DX PCI graphic cards
• Warp 3D drivers working with Voodoo5, Voodoo4 and Voodoo3 graphic cards
• TV tuner drivers for: most of available PCI TV tuners (over 100 models supported)
• AHI sound drivers for: Sound Blaster 4.1 Digital, Sound Blaster 128 and
• ForteMedia FM801-based sound cards (e.g. Terratec 512i Digital)
• USB drivers for the Poseidon stack for: Spider and Spider II USB 2.0 cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Fast Ethernet 100Mbps PCI cards
• Network Sana-2 drivers for: Ethernet 10Mbps PCI cards
Current info about supported PCI cards is available in the Mediator Driver Guide.
• Mediator PCI 1200 TX black busboard
• Mediator Multimedia CD
• User's Manual
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
For more info about this product see Mediator PCI 1200 TX black page at www.elbox.com.