FastATA 4000 MK-VII CF/SATA Zorro III controller for Amiga 4000 and Amiga 3000 computers.
With the FastATA 4000 MK-VII CF/SATA controller you can now take advantage of the latest low-cost, high-capacity SATA/ATA/EIDE devices like hard drives, Solid State drives (SSD), Compact Flash cards, DVD drives, CD-RW drives, CD-ROM drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives, etc.
The FastATA 4000 MK-VII CF/SATA is designed to simultaneously use up to four devices: Compact Flash cards, SATA drives and PATA devices. Compact Flash cards and SATA drives requires additional adapters.
• Fast transfer rate of up to 16.6MB/s
• Supports PIO-0, PIO-3, PIO-4 and PIO-5 modes
• Compatible with ATA 33/66/100/133 devices
• Adds two buffered and terminated ports for 4 devices
• LBA 48 support in the onboard BootROM (support of drives over 128GB)
• Automatically configured devices
• Compatibility with OS4.1
• Boots from any attached HDD, ZIP or LS-120
FastATA4000 software bundled with Fast ATA 4000 controllers provides support for: HDD drives, Compact Flash cards, CD-ROM drives, CD-R drives, CD-RW drives, ZIP drives, LS-120 drives. AllegroCDFS--the fastest Amiga CD filesystem is also included.
• Access to:
- ISO 9660 level 1, 2 and 3
- Joliet (Windows 95/98 long name - 64 characters) level 1, 2 and 3
- RockRidge (with Amiga Extensions)
- UDF (Video DVD)
• Supports Amiga protection bits
• Supports Multisession
• Supports SCSI and ATAPI devices (CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD)
• Supports direct audio grabbing from standard audio CDs
• Fast ATA 4000 MK-VII CF/SATA Zorro III card
• Floppy disk with AllegroCDFS, FastATA software pack and User's Manual
• 46-cm 80-wire ATA-66/100/133 cable
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and offered with free Elbox Technical Support.
See also: FastATA 4000 (A4000 PowerFlyer) page at www.elbox.com.
If you have any questions related to this product, email them at